The first solar energy system on a commercial property rooftop financed by Montgomery County’s Commercial Property Assessed Clean Energy (C-PACE) financing program has been installed on a seven-story building in Rockville. The innovative financing tool enabled the owners of the building at 451 Hungerford Drive to construct a 75-kilowatt solar energy system, along with other energy efficiency improvements.
- Recurrent & Boland Partner to Bring Sterile Sweep Germ Killer to Medical Office
- 12/9/2019 … Montgomery County Green Bank to Celebrate Completion of Its Supported Major Energy Savings Project in Bethesda
- Recurrent Innovative Solutions, LLC Receives “R” Stamp Certification from the NBBI
- As Seen in the June 2019 issue of My Green Montgomery – Maryland’s 1st Completed C-PACE Project Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony
- Recurrent wins first place in commercial category for Virginia Energy Efficiency Leadership Awards