A Message to All Our Valued Clients and Colleagues,
The health and safety of everyone in our family and yours is our priority. As concerns surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19) increase in our region, we will continue to operate in the best interest of our clients, colleagues and employees, and will continue our operations with enhanced efforts towards mitigating, limiting and reducing exposure by implementing the following strategies with our team members:
1. If any member of our staff shows signs of feeling ill, we will require them to stay home and will not allow them to return to work until they have been cleared by a doctor.
2. We are encouraging supervisors, managers, dispatchers and office staff to work remotely as much as their duties allow. As such, potential visits from supervisors or project management may be performed remotely through the use of technology in lieu of “in-person” visits.
3. We have encouraged our service technicians and onsite staff to utilize social distancing. During this time, we are asking our customers to allow our technicians to maintain at least six feet of distance, and that any requirement for signatures be waived. If you require authorization, we suggest that you utilize a PO system, and communicate with our office and staff by email.
Additionally, when and where it can be avoided we are asking our technicians to refrain from any check-in procedures currently in place. In these instances our technicians may go directly to their work areas without a formal check in.
4. Following directions from the CDC, OSHA, ASHRAE and other regulatory bodies, we will be increasing the use of disinfectants and cleaners during the performance of our duties onsite, and at the end of every shift. Our duties may also require the use of additional PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) during filter changes, equipment installs, and any time machinery, piping or equipment is disturbed. In high risk areas, filter changes may be postponed until a later date.
5. We will be authorizing our staff to immediately remove themselves from any circumstance where they encounter people who are exhibiting symptoms identified as potential COVID-19 symptoms.
6. We have noticed that shipping delays and supply shortages may occur, which could potentially delay materials, parts, and equipment. We will make every effort to continue servicing you and your clients, but this could potentially include the use of rental equipment.
We will continue to monitor the situation, and may modify or change this policy as the need arises. As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call or email us for more information. Thank you for your continued patience and understanding during this very challenging time.